Company IBM India Pvt. Ltd.
Eligibility Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma
Experience 0 – 4 yrs
Location Bangalore, Hyderabad
Job Role Technical Support Associate
Comapny profile :
IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers. Utilizing its business consulting, technology and R&D expertise, IBM helps clients become “smarter” as the planet becomes more digitally interconnected. IBM invests more than $6 billion a year in R&D, just completing its 18th year of patent leadership.
Job Description :
1. Providing Voice, Email & Chat support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP. The job will require you to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users.
2. Remote Infrastructure support delivery
3. Perform problem cause analysis
4. Resolve routine customer problem
5. Ability to Identify Opportunity & Implement Process Improvements
6. Has technical experience and skills in the areas of problem determination, creativity and analysis.
7. Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurements.
8. Understanding of operating systems.
1. Freshers/ (Experienced up to 4yrs)
2. Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma (12+3)
3. Fluency in Communications Skills (both spoken and written)/ soft skills
4. Excellent Communication skills
Mandatory Documents To Be Carried With The Candidates:
1. Updated Resume
2. Copy of this Job Posting is Mandatory
3. Photo Id proof (PAN Card or Passport or Voter’s Card or Driving License or Adhar card) Original
4. To take your candidature further, Pl register or create an account by clicking the below mentioned link and apply for this Job Requisition – GPSD-0587409 and upload your CV and Photo Id proof..
Working in Rotational shifts is a mandate. Candidates applying and selected for the job will be expected to work in Rotational shifts – including evening and night shifts. Shifts will 24×7 in nature and can vary depending on geographies supported.
Interview Date: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th JANUARY 2014
Timings: 01.00PM to 04.00PM
IBM India Private Limited, EGL D Block , Intermediate Ring Road, Koramangala, Bangalore- 560071
IBM India Pvt Ltd, IBM Tower, 3B, MindSpace, Survey No. 64, APIIC Software Layout, Madhapur, Hyderabad-560081